Monday, July 16, 2007

Lauren & Josh's Wedding July 14, 2007

Saturday, I had a lovely day shooting Lauren & Josh's wedding. They looked absolutely amazing and the weather was awesome! It didn't feel like July!! Lauren & Josh's family were great! I enjoyed seeing how everyone was excited about them getting married!

Here are a few of my faves from the day!
This is my last wedding until Aug. 11th! I will be catching up on a lot of stuff between now & then! I'm excited for a little break!


I love this shot of the guys! I love the lines and angles.







Grandma was getting down!! I love Lauren in the background cracking up!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering what the pictures would look like that you took at Josh & Lauren's wedding. She is going to be so happy! They look great! I would love to see the picture of me catching the bouquet. I finally caught a bouquet at a wedding! Woo hoo!
-Kristin S. Wilson, Bridesmaid

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home