Monday, July 09, 2007

Didi & Donnie's Engagement Session

I got to meet and Didi & Donnie for the first time on Friday during their engagement session. Didi was so excited and up for anything! And when I say anything, I mean getting in a shopping cart that was on the side of the road! LOL
Needless to say, I had a great time working with them!! Except for when Didi was telling me the graffiti wall was no longer there. At the time, I didn't quite understand she meant it was totally gone until I saw for myself! I guess I was having a blonde moment! The graffiti wall has been demolished so that means no more pics there. It is just a pile of rubble and dirt!!!

P.S. I have a new idea in mind and my couple next weekend are willing to try it!! Hopefully everything will work out!!

Anyways--on to the pics!
Here are a few of my faves!


Her eyeshadow matched the building!! How cool and often is that???? Actually, now that I think about it, it matches my logo/website!! Pink & Green!


A silly one!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home